OSI-Approved Open Source (3)
- GNU General Public License version 2.0 (2)
- Apache License V2.0 (1)
- Apple Public Source License (1)
- Artistic License (1)
- Common Development and Distribution License (1)
- Common Public License 1.0 (1)
- Computer Associates Trusted Open Source License 1.1 (1)
- Educational Community License, Version 2.0 (1)
- GNU Library or Lesser General Public License version 2.0 (1)
- NASA Open Source Agreement (1)
- Python Software Foundation License (1)
- Public Domain (1)
SuperWikia: The Runtime/Realtime Environment for Codesmiths1 weekly downloads
The future of information technology will be based on controlling the flow of natural light. This project is an attempt to establish the code (or software) that will enable this to happen. It involves rewriting an OS from the ground up.
Wobba Wobba is an open source graphics SDK designed for high-end photo-realistic visualization code compiling and interpreting. Used with Muhha!, Wobba Wobba builds upon the existing IDE 3D capabilities and expansive extension libraries.