OSI-Approved Open Source (11)
- GNU Library or Lesser General Public License version 2.0 (5)
- GNU General Public License version 2.0 (4)
- Academic Free License (1)
- BSD License (1)
- Common Development and Distribution License (1)
- Common Public License 1.0 (1)
- Computer Associates Trusted Open Source License 1.1 (1)
- Educational Community License, Version 2.0 (1)
- GNU General Public License version 3.0 (1)
- GNU Library or Lesser General Public License version 3.0 (1)
- Public Domain (1)
- Grouping and Descriptive Categories (9)
- Linux (9)
- Windows (9)
- Mac (7)
- Modern (4)
- Other Operating Systems (4)
- BSD (3)
- Android (1)
- Emulation and API Compatibility (1)
The chaosengine is a generic game library, with a heavy emphasis on modularity, flexibility, OS independence, and OO design.The final product should include an extensive selection of modules not limited to, but including a strong graphics and audio engine1 weekly downloads
Graphical OS Kernel compiled with gcc 4.6.1 and nasm 2.09.082 weekly downloads
This program emulates in windows the way linux uses its clipboard, this means, when you select any text with your it�s automatically copied to the clipboard and using the middle button of your mouse you can paste it where you want.1 weekly downloads
GNU PIC LIBRARY PROJECT The interest of this project is to develop a set of Libraries that are released in LGPL License to use to PIC microcontroler programming. Then any program resulted by this use would be a proprietary or free softwares.1 weekly downloads
The future of information technology will be based on controlling the flow of natural light. This project is an attempt to establish the code (or software) that will enable this to happen. It involves rewriting an OS from the ground up.
Jennylab is a open project learning, examples and security material.
MEDDAC is the seeding point for designing a new approach to Operating System design itself. It is an Open Source project with roots in mainframe design and development the author began in 1979. Monitor Editor Disassembler Decompiler Assembler Compiler
A project to make an Open Source Artificial Intelligence program.
El proyecto PATAN es un proyecto sin animo de lucro que pretende desarrollar software bajo licencia GPL. Software especialmente orientado hacia la ingenieria inversa y hacia entornos *nix.
An English, German, Japanese, Portuguese, Russian, Chinese, Hindi & Bengali desktop OS loading from miniCD or USB key with applications and personal config files on floppy or USB key.