OSI-Approved Open Source (5)
- Academic Free License (2)
- GNU General Public License version 2.0 (2)
- Common Development and Distribution License (1)
- Common Public License 1.0 (1)
- Computer Associates Trusted Open Source License 1.1 (1)
- Educational Community License, Version 2.0 (1)
- GNU General Public License version 3.0 (1)
- MIT License (1)
- Creative Commons Attribution License (1)
- Public Domain (1)
Haiku is an open-source operating system currently in development designed from the ground up for desktop computing.116 weekly downloads
GTCop Professional Security Appliance aims to provide a powerful tool for satellite communications, with enhanced QoS and bandwidth controls. As derived from IPCop Firewall, it is a stable, secure, easy to configure and maintain GNU/Linux firewall box.2 weekly downloads
Ecolinux is a lightweight, up to date and comfortable GNU/Linux desktop distribution based on Ubuntu.2 weekly downloads
The future of information technology will be based on controlling the flow of natural light. This project is an attempt to establish the code (or software) that will enable this to happen. It involves rewriting an OS from the ground up.
Main purpose is creating a OS which specializes in Honeypots.