OSI-Approved Open Source (8)
- Common Development and Distribution License (2)
- Apache License V2.0 (1)
- Apache Software License (1)
- Common Public License 1.0 (1)
- Computer Associates Trusted Open Source License 1.1 (1)
- Educational Community License, Version 2.0 (1)
- European Union Public License (1)
- GNU General Public License version 2.0 (1)
- GNU General Public License with Classpath exception (1)
- Microsoft Reciprocal License (1)
- PHP License (1)
- Public Domain (2)
- Windows (8)
- Linux (7)
- Mac (6)
- Grouping and Descriptive Categories (4)
- Modern (3)
- Android (2)
- Other Operating Systems (2)
- BSD (1)
The Ultimate Pack of Malayalam Softwares read full description363 weekly downloads
Performance and stability3 weekly downloads
This is an Open source compiler for Arabic C-like Syntax.
The future of information technology will be based on controlling the flow of natural light. This project is an attempt to establish the code (or software) that will enable this to happen. It involves rewriting an OS from the ground up.
The aim is to provide the multiple languages input methods for Java applications. Input methods for Urdu, Pushtu, Kashmiri, Sindhi, Punjabi, Arabic, Persian will be the first priority.
This is a powerfull web-application which build using Struts framework.
The Speech Text Reader Application Is A Screen And Speech Text Reading Software For The Screen Reading technologie, I Use The MSAA Tools For Objects Inspection And Discovrie
Specializing in OS-driven apps for web and games. Developers work in Ruby, C++, PHP, Java, as well as the Groovy and Grails. Our goal is to propel coders to join the ranks of esteemed publishing authors like Scott Davis!