OSI-Approved Open Source (145)
- GNU General Public License version 2.0 (67)
- GNU Library or Lesser General Public License version 2.0 (23)
- Eclipse Public License (15)
- GNU General Public License version 3.0 (14)
- BSD License (12)
- MIT License (10)
- Academic Free License (6)
- Apache License V2.0 (5)
- Common Public License 1.0 (4)
- GNU Library or Lesser General Public License version 3.0 (4)
- Artistic License (2)
- Mozilla Public License 1.1 (2)
- Apache Software License (1)
- Boost Software License (1)
- Common Development and Distribution License (1)
- Other License (6)
- Public Domain (5)
- Creative Commons Attribution License (3)
- OS: Modern (Vendor-Supported) Desktop Operating Systems ×
MS Excel, OOo Calc, Matlab steam and water properties based on IAPWS IF-97 Standard. Provide accurate steam and water properties such as enthalpy from 0-100 bar and 0-2000°C. The perfect tool both for replacing paper tables and for advanced calculations
Project is devoted to developing and mathematical basing the algorithms for automatic processign and transformations of visual models. Project results of may be used for designing and implementing UML-based content management systems and web interfaces.
Anogram is a flow-based, dynamic system development environment.
Composing C# Visually, Connecting Blocks, Automatic Block Creation
This project is to simplify jdbc using interface, based on mysql driver.
Deviki is an project management enrioment based on media wiki. It works for an medium software development team. Currently it is implemented as an mediawiki extension.
Convert dia design to C++ files.
HowTo make 3rdParty Libraries run (per ex. SLF4J, LogBack, Lilith and more) under Eclipse Equinox / OSGI Environments. Modeling and Code Generators: Eclipse Modeling with openArchitectureWare (MWE, Xpand, Xtend, Xtext), BlackBerry development ...
New concept for messaging framework for c++
iKO (Interactive Knowledge Organization) - SKOS authoring made easy
Framework for an Open Source ERP. open-erp-ware will provide a basic framework to develop ERP solitions model-driven. on top of open-erp-ware you can create your vertical solutions. open-erp-ware is an OSGI RCP client-server application
"yes to nosql" is an eclipse tool for easy usage of several nosql databases in an osgi container based on the Eclipse Modeling Framework (XText, Xpand, ...)