OSI-Approved Open Source (149)
- GNU General Public License version 2.0 (80)
- GNU Library or Lesser General Public License version 2.0 (26)
- Eclipse Public License (12)
- BSD License (11)
- Apache License V2.0 (10)
- Academic Free License (7)
- GNU General Public License version 3.0 (4)
- Mozilla Public License 1.1 (4)
- Common Public License 1.0 (3)
- MIT License (3)
- Artistic License (2)
- Common Development and Distribution License (2)
- Sun Public License (2)
- Affero GNU Public License (1)
- Apache Software License (1)
- Public Domain (8)
- Windows (156)
- Linux (140)
- Mac (122)
- Grouping and Descriptive Categories (80)
- Android (75)
- Modern (23)
- BSD (7)
- Embedded Operating Systems (4)
- Status: 1 - Planning ×
UML Model and Instance repository with metamodeling capabilities.
This project starts to create an open tool for creating, manipulating and visualizing DTDs (in a later state it should work also with other other specification languages such as XML Schema and RELAX NG).
A suite of open source utilities written in Oracle PL/SQL for instrumentation, auditing, ddl mapping and migration code generation, dml package generation, and xml service package generation based on metadata tables
A new visual language to teach programming to the beginners.
Peas provides : data object mapping - data versioning, multi-language support, users & groups - complete web component api - web 2.0 backend and frontend templates
pyDatAdmin:Multiplataform visual modeling and design tool for Firebird,PostgreSQL,MySQL and others databases.
The project we are undertaking is to come up with a community website to facilitate all. The development will involve a mix of various components. It will primarily use EJB 3.0 with MySQL at the backend. The web 2.0 front end will be Ajax based.
This project aims in developing a framework for the java developers who wants to model their business objects as a node in a tree hierarchy.
umlc is a text based UML compiler for modeling software.
Software Engineering Tool
"yes to nosql" is an eclipse tool for easy usage of several nosql databases in an osgi container based on the Eclipse Modeling Framework (XText, Xpand, ...)