OSI-Approved Open Source (8)
- GNU General Public License version 2.0 (2)
- Academic Free License (1)
- Apache Software License (1)
- BSD License (1)
- Common Development and Distribution License (1)
- Computer Associates Trusted Open Source License 1.1 (1)
- Educational Community License, Version 2.0 (1)
- GNU General Public License version 3.0 (1)
- GNU Library or Lesser General Public License version 2.0 (1)
- Open Software License 3.0 (1)
- Public Domain (2)
- Linux (8)
- Windows (6)
- Grouping and Descriptive Categories (5)
- Mac (5)
- Modern (4)
- Android (3)
- BSD (2)
- Emulation and API Compatibility (1)
(English) Emulator developed for the game With Your Destiny (WYD), by team EWC(Emulator Wyd Core), Software non-profit (free), GNU License. Contact email@example.com, Contributions are accepted. EWC project is Open Source.2 weekly downloads
JSPowerLin - Linux with a Java edge, a lightweight platform for developing and deploying J2EE applications and Java Server Pages on a server or servercluster.3 weekly downloads
This project aims to provide an eclipse 3.0 extension to support z80 development for ti calculators and maybe more platforms in the future.1 weekly downloads
The future of information technology will be based on controlling the flow of natural light. This project is an attempt to establish the code (or software) that will enable this to happen. It involves rewriting an OS from the ground up.
We are working to write a free modem driver running on microcontroller, that extend the MCU serial line by way of standard rs232 modem. Join on this project if you can work for this.
SALTK - Structured Assembly Language Toolkit
TriOS - The Object Oriented Operating System, is the next generation operating system. Fully based on object orientation, it brings unique features to programmers and end users. Basically everything in TriOS is an object, even files and programs! Enjoy!!
VILE is a high performance logging tool for C and C++ programs. VILE can be used for debugging or performance analysis.