OSI-Approved Open Source (115)
- GNU General Public License version 2.0 (60)
- BSD License (22)
- GNU Library or Lesser General Public License version 2.0 (22)
- MIT License (6)
- Artistic License (5)
- Python License (4)
- Common Public License 1.0 (3)
- GNU General Public License version 3.0 (2)
- Python Software Foundation License (2)
- Apache Software License (1)
- GNU General Public License with Classpath exception (1)
- Mozilla Public License 1.0 (1)
- University of Illinois/NCSA Open Source License (1)
- zlib/libpng License (1)
- Public Domain (9)
- Other License (3)
- Windows (103)
- Grouping and Descriptive Categories (95)
- Mac (84)
- BSD (77)
- Modern (70)
- Android (33)
- Solaris (22)
Butterfly programming language. A bytecode compiled scriping language. Bytecode architecture with separate compiler and interpreter/disassembler. Platform-independant bytecode based stackmchine, which has a fine arithmitical/raw-computing performance. B
Everything related to forth programming that has been discussed on the comp.lang.forth usenet newsgroup. The site is dedicated towards improving portability between forth implementations, providing surveys, example implementations, and library modules.
Tiny Interpreter for embedded system. (Java spec based)
This project houses Perl's Tcl and Tcl::Tk bridge modules that allow you to take advantage of Tcl/Tk in Perl. For the Tcl/Tk developer areas, please see either the main "tcl" project, the "tktoolkit" project for Tk.
A portable BASIC in the style of Microsoft 6502 BASIC (especially the Apple ][+ variant), with influence from GW-BASIC and Atari BASIC among others, with enhanced features, written in C for portability to computers large and small.
vMac is a free Open Source Macintosh emulator that is available for Linux/X-Windows, Win32, DOS, MacOS, and more.