OSI-Approved Open Source (51)
- GNU General Public License version 2.0 (27)
- GNU Library or Lesser General Public License version 2.0 (9)
- BSD License (6)
- MIT License (3)
- GNU General Public License version 3.0 (2)
- zlib/libpng License (2)
- Academic Free License (1)
- Eclipse Public License (1)
- Mozilla Public License 1.0 (1)
- Mozilla Public License 1.1 (1)
- Python Software Foundation License (1)
- Other License (2)
- Public Domain (2)
- Linux (52)
- Grouping and Descriptive Categories (48)
- Windows (39)
- Mac (31)
- BSD (23)
- Modern (22)
- Android (15)
- Embedded Operating Systems (6)
- Other Operating Systems (5)
- Status: 7 - Inactive ×
Analyse and convert sources to trees of blocks. Project on FreePascal and Lazarus.
The script environment for calculation and auto operation, etc.
The Kiwi Programming Language is an object oriented script language. The target of this language/system is HyperTalk/HyperCard for UNIX.
Python port for VxWorks OS.
an easy-to-use script engine which parses a ruby-like script language called axe
Python scripting for Adobe FrameMaker
Packages and modifications to pJava/j2me-imprelementations for executing current J2SE/J2EE-code. Aimed at devices for wich no "big" java exists like the Hitachi WIA or Ipaqs under WinCE. Aimed at still being small and modular so only the needed functi
vMac is a free Open Source Macintosh emulator that is available for Linux/X-Windows, Win32, DOS, MacOS, and more.
Chimera is an interpreted programming language designed for application development, and aims to provide support for powerful object-oriented features, regexes, and easy thread control.2 weekly downloads