OSI-Approved Open Source (80)
- GNU General Public License version 2.0 (29)
- GNU Library or Lesser General Public License version 2.0 (19)
- Apache License V2.0 (13)
- BSD License (11)
- GNU General Public License version 3.0 (6)
- MIT License (4)
- Mozilla Public License 1.1 (4)
- GNU Library or Lesser General Public License version 3.0 (3)
- Academic Free License (2)
- Affero GNU Public License (2)
- Apache Software License (1)
- Artistic License (1)
- Common Development and Distribution License (1)
- Common Public License 1.0 (1)
- Eclipse Public License (1)
- Creative Commons Attribution License (3)
- Other License (3)
- Modern (83)
- Solaris (82)
- Linux (75)
- Windows (69)
- Mac (45)
- BSD (41)
- Grouping and Descriptive Categories (41)
- OS: Solaris ×
jSeamless is a UI abstraction layer for Java to allow developers to write code for any platform and any environment (Web, Desktop, Mobile, etc.) without having to know ahead of time the deployment platform or environment will be.
OpenEdit DAM is an open source Digital Asset Management software used in an enterprise to Create, Distribute and Manage your Media Online. OpenEdit DAM is built with the OpenEdit Framework (OEF), the result of years of testing and agile development.
Opticks is an open source remote sensing application and development framework.
providing network programming framework for peer-to-peer application compatible with asio.
Rpg2Cpp (Rpg++) is a compiler that translates RPG-III and RPG/400 sources from IBM-midrange systems (iSeries, AS/400) to native C++ code. C++ class-libraries resembling the RPG-III datatypes are included as well as a tiny CL-runtime-system.
A small and simple web framework written in java. Easy to use and configure.