OSI-Approved Open Source (215)
- GNU General Public License version 2.0 (83)
- GNU Library or Lesser General Public License version 2.0 (48)
- BSD License (27)
- Apache License V2.0 (22)
- MIT License (9)
- Mozilla Public License 1.1 (7)
- GNU Library or Lesser General Public License version 3.0 (5)
- Common Public License 1.0 (4)
- GNU General Public License version 3.0 (4)
- Affero GNU Public License (3)
- Eclipse Public License (3)
- Apache Software License (2)
- Common Development and Distribution License (2)
- Open Software License 3.0 (2)
- Qt Public License (2)
- Public Domain (10)
- Other License (9)
- Creative Commons Attribution License (2)
- Windows (208)
- Linux (153)
- Mac (115)
- Grouping and Descriptive Categories (104)
- Modern (104)
- Android (64)
- BSD (41)
- OS: Other Operating Systems ×
This is an open source project to develop tools for interacting with and building quantum software applications.
phpFormular is a OO MWC-Framework like Modell-View-Controller based on XML written in php4. Includes PopulationHandler, ActionHandler, EventHandler, ForwardHandler, FilterHandler. Includes ADOdb, Smarty, fpdf.
Rpg2Cpp (Rpg++) is a compiler that translates RPG-III and RPG/400 sources from IBM-midrange systems (iSeries, AS/400) to native C++ code. C++ class-libraries resembling the RPG-III datatypes are included as well as a tiny CL-runtime-system.
Simple Console Widget Development Kit, on top of the NCurses terminal enviroment. scwdk is not a server-client window manager such as KDE/Gnome/TWIN etc...
wxBeOS tries to port wxwidgets to Zeta/Haiku/BeOS
The aim with this project is to create an Enterprise Application Integration (EAI) with a stable, reliable runtime. With functions for EDIFact, X.12 etc.