OSI-Approved Open Source (54)
- Apache License V2.0 (23)
- GNU General Public License version 2.0 (11)
- GNU Library or Lesser General Public License version 2.0 (7)
- GNU Library or Lesser General Public License version 3.0 (7)
- BSD License (2)
- GNU General Public License with Classpath exception (2)
- Affero GNU Public License (1)
- Artistic License (1)
- Eclipse Public License (1)
- MIT License (1)
- Public Domain (3)
- Other License (1)
- Windows (57)
- Linux (56)
- Mac (56)
- Grouping and Descriptive Categories (36)
- Android (22)
- Modern (3)
- Embedded Operating Systems (2)
- Emulation and API Compatibility (2)
- Programming Language: Groovy ×
Quit Struts and try WC/CAS. WC is a STATEFUL, easy to test Web-Application Framework, using a statemachine and a Cluster Application Server(CAS). Configured with XML and simple std.IO action classes. Ports for reverse flash remoting, tomcat and J2SE.
The bd-Container is an Java implementation of OSGi framework which is an simple (well not so simple :) ) non-remote component container spec. With a little difference. Groovy is used in components to make component substitution more dynamic.
Grails based template system. Intended for quick and clean develop system.
This project is a framework of flex.
totr-labs contains experiments with different technologies in the Java world
whitesand is an originally developed open source project and application that uses open source tools built on the Java platform to help you develop Web applications quickly and ...see http://code.google.com/p/whitesand or http://cozilyworks.com