OSI-Approved Open Source (12)
- GNU General Public License version 2.0 (6)
- Apache License V2.0 (2)
- GNU General Public License version 3.0 (2)
- GNU Library or Lesser General Public License version 2.0 (2)
- GNU Library or Lesser General Public License version 3.0 (2)
- Open Software License 3.0 (2)
- Academic Free License (1)
- Affero GNU Public License (1)
- Common Public License 1.0 (1)
- Intel Open Source License (1)
- Microsoft Public License (1)
- Mozilla Public License 1.0 (1)
- Mozilla Public License 1.1 (1)
- Non-Profit Open Software License 3.0 (1)
- Public Domain (3)
- Emulation and API Compatibility (16)
- Windows (16)
- Grouping and Descriptive Categories (9)
- Modern (7)
- Linux (6)
- BSD (5)
- Other Operating Systems (2)
- OS: MinGW/MSYS (MS Windows) ×
Documentation and releases about building PostrgreSQL using MinGW-w6411 weekly downloads
The volume of actual knowledge prevents people from applying it, because even the cleverest persons can not learn everything they need. Try to overturn this with idea of Just-In-Time Knowledge. Intelligent e-knowledge base engine provided.2 weekly downloads
we are going to build one big supercomputer though cloud computing sof
RAQUEL : "Relational Algebra Query, Update and Executive Language"1 weekly downloads
Hier findet ihr immer die aktuellsten Scripts für Ascent! Datenbankerweiterungen, C++ Scripts, etc!
This is the official inetworks-wow core svn
(English) Emulator developed for the game With Your Destiny (WYD), by team EWC(Emulator Wyd Core), Software non-profit (free), GNU License. Contact email@example.com, Contributions are accepted. EWC project is Open Source.2 weekly downloads
This is an easy to use and extensible rules engine written in C# for .NET and Mono.
Marketplace and Portal software for developer and designer
this is my Repack for The game World of warcraft this is base on FUN DB ver 2.4.3 Aspire its tested by me and its work great
This project will add,subtract,divide and multiply numbers.
It is for my class user
KySQL is just another RDBMS to be written entirely in C & C++ compatible to Linux,Solaris and Windows Operating Systems. It will be an offering to the Open Source Community and Sourceforge.
PDBM is a DBM like project. A Database manager, with Pager Locking system that allow simultaneous writers and readers.
The AutoCodeMachine will generate the business object and logical data processing object according to the table schema from various database . UI is based on WPF1 weekly downloads