OSI-Approved Open Source (4)
- GNU General Public License version 2.0 (3)
- Academic Free License (1)
- Common Development and Distribution License (1)
- Computer Associates Trusted Open Source License 1.1 (1)
- GNU Library or Lesser General Public License version 2.0 (1)
- Historical Permission Notice and Disclaimer (1)
- Intel Open Source License (1)
- NASA Open Source Agreement (1)
- Grouping and Descriptive Categories (4)
- Windows (4)
- Linux (3)
- Mac (2)
- Other Operating Systems (2)
- BSD (1)
- Emulation and API Compatibility (1)
The Easy open object-oriented DataBase (The "EoooDB") is a complete new database system, which has a whole object-oriented system designing, compared to classic object-oriented database system(such as HP's OSQL, etc.)
This Is The Stuff I Come Up With For The Science Fair.
SCUMM Developer is a project in which we will try and make an IDE which will run a set of tools to manipulate or create your own SCUMM Game. We plan on supporting all versions and possibly even GRIME.
Registration Description: This project is to show people that you can make a compiler using BASIC. Sence this project is for educational perposes only there will be no standerd command set. Compiler my need to be changed depending on CPU...