OSI-Approved Open Source (148)
- GNU General Public License version 2.0 (67)
- GNU Library or Lesser General Public License version 2.0 (26)
- Apache Software License (11)
- Common Public License 1.0 (8)
- Apache License V2.0 (7)
- BSD License (7)
- Eclipse Public License (6)
- GNU General Public License version 3.0 (4)
- MIT License (4)
- Common Development and Distribution License (3)
- GNU Library or Lesser General Public License version 3.0 (3)
- Artistic License (2)
- IBM Public License (2)
- Mozilla Public License 1.1 (2)
- Attribution Assurance License (1)
- Public Domain (3)
- Linux (149)
- Windows (148)
- Grouping and Descriptive Categories (141)
- Mac (132)
- BSD (22)
- Modern (22)
- Android (16)
- Other Operating Systems (6)
Universal Logger is a java server(log4j) + console(lumbermill++) for storing events from log4j, log4cpp, ... in a DB and then use an action appender to forward events to specifics appenders regarding (regexp) the level, category, or message of the event.
YADA (yet Another Dependency Analyzer) is an eclipse plugin to analyze java package and type dependencies. It graphs them on a hyperbolic surface, analyzes tangles and find paths. Split off from my metrics plugin.
iBad is an Intel assembly debugger. It is written in Java and has a graphical user interface associated with it, designed with Swing.
jDiSeq is a recording facility for call sequences within any Java Virtual Machine. Typical usage is to generate UML (Unified Modeling Language) sequence diagrams of a running system - client or serverside.