OSI-Approved Open Source (121)
- GNU General Public License version 2.0 (72)
- BSD License (17)
- GNU Library or Lesser General Public License version 2.0 (11)
- Eclipse Public License (5)
- MIT License (4)
- Apache License V2.0 (3)
- Academic Free License (2)
- Apache Software License (2)
- Common Public License 1.0 (2)
- GNU General Public License version 3.0 (2)
- IBM Public License (2)
- Mozilla Public License 1.1 (2)
- Open Software License 3.0 (2)
- Sun Public License (2)
- Artistic License (1)
- Public Domain (5)
- Other License (3)
- Windows (113)
- Linux (104)
- Grouping and Descriptive Categories (81)
- Mac (67)
- Modern (37)
- Android (34)
- BSD (31)
- Other Operating Systems (11)
- Status: 1 - Planning ×
Small light component allowing to change debug levels in log4j at run-time in a J2EE WebContainer.
A suite of open source utilities written in Oracle PL/SQL for instrumentation, auditing, ddl mapping and migration code generation, dml package generation, and xml service package generation based on metadata tables
A small kernel module program to analysis process's running status
strace-wince is a system call tracer for Windows Mobile, Pocket PC and Windows-based Smartphones, it intercepts API calls and prints out a trace of all the API calls made by a another process/program.
debug infrastructure (stubs, tools, library, format) for saifix kernel project.
Description : A Plugin useful in security based xml mark up to provide support in MVC/BPM/MDA based Java/J2EE Applications.
zdb is an effort to create a source level debugger for Inform, the modern programming language of the Z-machine. The Z-machine is the virtual machine created by Infocom for distributing text adventures.