OSI-Approved Open Source (76)
- GNU General Public License version 2.0 (47)
- GNU General Public License version 3.0 (15)
- GNU Library or Lesser General Public License version 2.0 (7)
- BSD License (3)
- MIT License (3)
- Apache License V2.0 (2)
- PHP License (2)
- Academic Free License (1)
- Apache Software License (1)
- Artistic License 2.0 (1)
- Attribution Assurance License (1)
- Boost Software License (1)
- Educational Community License, Version 2.0 (1)
- Fair License (1)
- GNU General Public License with Classpath exception (1)
- Public Domain (5)
- Creative Commons Attribution License (4)
- Linux (82)
- Grouping and Descriptive Categories (60)
- BSD (38)
- Mac (38)
- Modern (37)
- Windows (34)
- Android (8)
- Emulation and API Compatibility (4)
- Comma-separated values (CSV)
- W3C Voice
- Semantic Web (RDF, OWL, etc.)
- Programming Language: Unix Shell ×
XML abstraction interface for Lucene and reference implementation
XML styleseet and DTD for quickly building console-based GUI scripts utilizing the "dialog" command.
An all-in-one authentication with mysql as backend. Features: - Howto/Document - user info - libnss-mysql - pam-mysql - usersql - pdbsql (samba) - radius-mysql - mail
cont2wiki is a loosely coupled light-weight framework supporting object-oriented software development It supports integration of legacy tools for content-centric applications by using standardized interface technology like XSD and XMI.
The project aims at defining standard for common approach of indexing various types of data in peer-to-peer networks. Among content data following categories can be distinguished: multimedia video, images and audio recordings.
This is a set of tools to work with Java classes. It resembles certain Unix commands that work with ELF -- like ldd, nm, dump etc. and provide class disassembly capability.
Edita metadatos de un archivo PDF.
Be course without notice..! Its Fisically attach our own life.. Just the time determine.
Convert XCP images (XVA) to raw disks