OSI-Approved Open Source (246)
- GNU General Public License version 2.0 (140)
- BSD License (36)
- GNU Library or Lesser General Public License version 2.0 (35)
- GNU General Public License version 3.0 (27)
- MIT License (19)
- GNU Library or Lesser General Public License version 3.0 (7)
- Apache License V2.0 (6)
- Artistic License (5)
- zlib/libpng License (5)
- Academic Free License (3)
- Common Development and Distribution License (3)
- Eclipse Public License (3)
- Apache Software License (2)
- Common Public License 1.0 (2)
- Sybase Open Watcom Public License (2)
- Public Domain (12)
- Other License (8)
- Creative Commons Attribution License (3)
- Linux (214)
Grouping and Descriptive Categories (167)
- All 32-bit MS Windows (65)
- OS Portable (56)
- All POSIX (37)
- 32-bit MS Windows (32)
- OS Independent (28)
- 64-bit MS Windows (14)
- All BSD Platforms (6)
- 32-bit MS Windows (3)
- Classic 8-bit Operating Systems (2)
- Project is OS Distribution-Specific (2)
- Project is an Operating System Kernel (2)
- Project is an Operating System Distribution (1)
- Mac (161)
- Android (112)
- Modern (56)
- BSD (41)
- Emulation and API Compatibility (33)
- OS: Windows ×
Java library for parsing and evaluating mathematical expressions. With this package you can allow your users to enter an arbitrary formula as a string, and instantly evaluate it.A number of common mathematical functions and constants are included
A multi-paradigm implementation encompassing strong typing, imperative, declarative, functional, generic, object-oriented (class-based), and component-oriented programming disciplines. Native Compiler implementation.
oCCC is a compiler of The C Language. This compiler will follow all the features present in the current C Standard. No extensions! No relaxations!
Cross Platform/Compiler Debugging and Logging Library. Logoutput format XML. Possibility to define different channels,prioritis and other options through an XML config File. Also includes useful Macros for Assertions etc.
avr atmega128 microcontroller
Remote code update mechanism for msp430 based sensor nodes
Rpg2Cpp (Rpg++) is a compiler that translates RPG-III and RPG/400 sources from IBM-midrange systems (iSeries, AS/400) to native C++ code. C++ class-libraries resembling the RPG-III datatypes are included as well as a tiny CL-runtime-system.
seymore is a project to develop a front end to the C programming language providing features similar to some of the features of C++. It outputs C, allowing it to target embedded and kernel programming environments.
SimplePL is a project that will make a programming language that is simple, even for users. It will use GTK+ for the graphical frontend. For example: open new window named "my window" will return a window with the name "my window", simple isn't it?
GNU Binutils port to ST20 (C1/C2/C4) CPU.
Optimizing 8051 cross assembler
ubcc is a just-in-time compiler for various bytecodes. It is designed for use in operating system kernels.
Description : A Plugin useful in security based xml mark up to provide support in MVC/BPM/MDA based Java/J2EE Applications.
The wood programming language... Write science with wood!
This is Agent framwork. This Agent can auto play animation or sound effects and so on as a character.(like Microsoft Agent)
xocc aims to be a retargetable / easy to port objC compiler/linker/assembler/preprocessor under a BSD-Style license.
zCOBOL portable mainframe COBOL compiler, part of the z390 project