OSI-Approved Open Source (32)
- GNU General Public License version 2.0 (20)
- BSD License (9)
- GNU Library or Lesser General Public License version 2.0 (8)
- Apache License V2.0 (5)
- MIT License (5)
- GNU General Public License version 3.0 (3)
- Zope Public License (2)
- Artistic License (1)
- Boost Software License (1)
- Common Public License 1.0 (1)
- Eclipse Public License (1)
- Historical Permission Notice and Disclaimer (1)
- Open Software License 3.0 (1)
- Python Software Foundation License (1)
- Windows (99)
- Linux (77)
- Grouping and Descriptive Categories (67)
- Mac (62)
- Android (38)
- Modern (29)
- BSD (18)
- Other Operating Systems (16)
- License: Public Domain ×
This SVN is made for all you WoTLK People out there
Article on ansi-alias verifier.
Similar in usage to awk, awl is suited to solving problems using C++ programs often as small as few characters long. The command-line interface can also provide functionality similar to the traditional tools grep and sed.
Removes cumbersomeness of BigDecimal and BigInteger of Java.
Unlike not completyely shared kconfig tool (see kernel config), bozconfig is dedicated to be the most common and redistributable config tools set.
Bozevent is a event dispacher from processes to others. It can work within same process or through sockets. Basically N+P event connected processes, it can save much space than other similar tools.
Everything related to forth programming that has been discussed on the comp.lang.forth usenet newsgroup. The site is dedicated towards improving portability between forth implementations, providing surveys, example implementations, and library modules.
Files for KDE on Windows for use with MSVC 2008
OS for embedded and mobile devices based on tiny byte-code interpreter and FORTH language compiler (into platform-independent byte-code). In other word its smallest programming language realization works on any type computer with any OS