OSI-Approved Open Source (152)
- GNU General Public License version 2.0 (95)
- GNU Library or Lesser General Public License version 2.0 (23)
- BSD License (22)
- GNU General Public License version 3.0 (10)
- Artistic License (6)
- MIT License (5)
- Academic Free License (3)
- Affero GNU Public License (2)
- Apache License V2.0 (2)
- NASA Open Source Agreement (2)
- Open Software License 3.0 (2)
- Sybase Open Watcom Public License (2)
- Apache Software License (1)
- Common Development and Distribution License (1)
- Computer Associates Trusted Open Source License 1.1 (1)
- Public Domain (15)
- Other License (9)
- Windows (140)
- Linux (137)
Grouping and Descriptive Categories (122)
- All 32-bit MS Windows (60)
- All POSIX (60)
- OS Independent (26)
- 32-bit MS Windows (24)
- 32-bit MS Windows (18)
- OS Portable (13)
- All BSD Platforms (11)
- 64-bit MS Windows (9)
- Project is an Operating System Kernel (5)
- Project is OS Distribution-Specific (3)
- Project is an Operating System Distribution (3)
- Classic 8-bit Operating Systems (2)
- Mac (83)
- Modern (70)
- BSD (55)
- Other Operating Systems (42)
- Android (40)
- Programming Language: Assembly ×
Zeta is the name of a project to create a virtual platform to port linux to.
Visual FUPROLAN (Futured Programming language )Is a programming language for programming in multiple paradigms, such procedural programming, object-oriented programming, and generic programming. But which is characterized by a clear syntax, rigorous and
Can emulate old computer on text the code pogram ideal to create kernel for operating system The begin the project the can emulate CPU(8080)and z80.
Alternative tool for assembly developing
Develop Software Kit - dskit - is a lightweight kit for software developers. Based on the MACRO SPITBOL implementation of SNOBOL4, dskit will include compilers for a number of programming languages.
ELCO stands for Embedded Lisp COmpiler or Esdens Lisp COmpiler. The goal is to create a lisp compiler for embedded 32bit architectures. (i.e. ARM) With this compiler you are able to write lisp code on a naked chip. No OS needed.
its is a packages for python . dev kit for dcereate gba rom
Tools for making gcc 3.1.1 into a cross compiler for the TRS-80 Colour Computer series. Supports C/C++ and m6809 assembly.
(Note: this page is basically abandoned, but the compiler and library are still in development, see http://www.vr32.de/ for details.) gccVB is a GCC-based tool-chain targeting the custom NEC v810 variant used in Nintendo©'s Virtual Boy™ game syst
libbf is a free portable library for Brainfuck fast interpretion, optimization, compilation and execution.
Little Development System
malt programming language
A multi-paradigm implementation encompassing strong typing, imperative, declarative, functional, generic, object-oriented (class-based), and component-oriented programming disciplines. Native Compiler implementation.
C compiler infrastructure (ISO C99 conformance) with AMD64 optimizations for saifix kernel project.
vMac is a free Open Source Macintosh emulator that is available for Linux/X-Windows, Win32, DOS, MacOS, and more.
OS X ( Intel IA-32 / 32-bit x86 assembler ) implementation of Albert van der Horst's ciforth/lina, an ISO forth which is an evolution of figforth. GNU Public Licence, as per the original lina.
zCOBOL portable mainframe COBOL compiler, part of the z390 project