OSI-Approved Open Source (8)
- GNU General Public License version 2.0 (4)
- Artistic License (2)
- GNU Library or Lesser General Public License version 2.0 (2)
- MIT License (2)
- Academic Free License (1)
- Common Development and Distribution License (1)
- Computer Associates Trusted Open Source License 1.1 (1)
- Historical Permission Notice and Disclaimer (1)
- Intel Open Source License (1)
- NASA Open Source Agreement (1)
- Open Software License 3.0 (1)
- Grouping and Descriptive Categories (8)
- Other Operating Systems (8)
- Windows (8)
- Linux (7)
- Mac (6)
- Modern (5)
- BSD (4)
- Embedded Operating Systems (2)
Open SPHiNX C-- Compiler is a set of compiler and libraries based on the "SPHiNX C--" programming language created by Peter Cellik.2 weekly downloads
Falconer-Try Studios is developing this new gaming engine for 2D, 3D and soon VR environments. It will be best for RTS and FPS games. See the documentation for more data.1 weekly downloads
Hispascal - Es un proyecto para traducir el Pascal a Espańol. Con Hispascal se podrá enseńar Pascal, y las bases de la programación de una manera intuitiva. Ahora incluimos un portal de programacion didactica.
NATIVE is a project aimed at producing a version of the C# language compiler which omits native-code for various OS platforms. NATIVE does not target the CLI or use the CLR.
An open-source cross-platform compiler for the Savage Innovations OOPic microcontroller.
A Portable Forth. It is aimed to be interpreted, or compiled to various architectures and VMs.
Registration Description: This project is to show people that you can make a compiler using BASIC. Sence this project is for educational perposes only there will be no standerd command set. Compiler my need to be changed depending on CPU...
Can emulate old computer on text the code pogram ideal to create kernel for operating system The begin the project the can emulate CPU(8080)and z80.