OSI-Approved Open Source (45)
- GNU General Public License version 2.0 (20)
- GNU Library or Lesser General Public License version 2.0 (10)
- BSD License (7)
- GNU General Public License version 3.0 (4)
- GNU Library or Lesser General Public License version 3.0 (3)
- MIT License (3)
- Mozilla Public License 1.1 (3)
- Academic Free License (1)
- Apache License V2.0 (1)
- Apple Public Source License (1)
- Common Development and Distribution License (1)
- Common Public License 1.0 (1)
- Computer Associates Trusted Open Source License 1.1 (1)
- Eiffel Forum License V2.0 (1)
- Historical Permission Notice and Disclaimer (1)
- Public Domain (8)
- Other License (6)
- Creative Commons Attribution License (1)
- Windows (53)
- Linux (47)
- Grouping and Descriptive Categories (45)
- Mac (34)
- BSD (15)
- Modern (14)
- Android (12)
- Other Operating Systems (12)
- Status: 6 - Mature ×
Dynace is a portable Object Oriented extension to C utilizing a meta-object protocol and generics. The OO features are similar to CLOS and Smalltalk (without their overhead) and solves many problems associated with C++.
FGL is a tightly-integrated self-contained development & execution environment utilizing best-of-breed programming tools and methodologies, optimized web/application server, highly-scalable relational/object database, and robust extension interface.
JazzScheme is a programming language based on Scheme. It is also a full featured development platform that has been used for more than 10 years to develop high-quality commercial applications.
While Java Classes describe the structure and properties of instances, Object Construction Plans describe the structure and properties of instance aggregates. Please refer to http://www.xocp.org (partially only german, tutorial available in english)
Registration Description: This project is to show people that you can make a compiler using BASIC. Sence this project is for educational perposes only there will be no standerd command set. Compiler my need to be changed depending on CPU...
TraitRecordJ is a Java dialect where units of objects' functionality are modeled by traits and by records, which are assembled in classes that are instantiated (as usual) to build objects.
Compiler for the scripting language Tcl used to create native application out of tcl language input files. The native applications are significant faster and absolute safe in terms of protect your private property