OSI-Approved Open Source (7)
- MIT License (3)
- Apache License V2.0 (1)
- Computer Associates Trusted Open Source License 1.1 (1)
- GNU General Public License version 3.0 (1)
- GNU Library or Lesser General Public License version 2.0 (1)
- GNU Library or Lesser General Public License version 3.0 (1)
- Microsoft Public License (1)
- NTP License (1)
- Non-Profit Open Software License 3.0 (1)
- W3C License (1)
TFlex is a Html, PHP, CSS, MySql and C++ training corse.2 weekly downloads
A make file generator manager.1 weekly downloads
Translates Python to C#1 weekly downloads
Generate code on the fly, using high-level syntax.1 weekly downloads
JavaScribe is a highly extensible and flexible code generation framework. The framework allows the user to define code patterns and processors that generate code based on those patterns. JavaScribe comes out-of-the-box with a number of patterns useful for generating HTML-based, data driven Java web applications including rich client application.
MagiBatis is a Windows C#.Net application that permits Ibatis configuration. Instead of creating your maps and configuration files in XML by your own, you can easily make them graphically through MagiBatis.
PresIDE aims to be a complete GPL'd Rapid Application Development IDE specialized for building wordpress extensions.