OSI-Approved Open Source (83)
- GNU General Public License version 2.0 (43)
- GNU Library or Lesser General Public License version 2.0 (13)
- Eclipse Public License (9)
- BSD License (6)
- Apache License V2.0 (5)
- Academic Free License (4)
- Mozilla Public License 1.1 (3)
- Adaptive Public License (1)
- Artistic License (1)
- Common Development and Distribution License (1)
- GNU General Public License version 3.0 (1)
- MIT License (1)
- Mozilla Public License 1.0 (1)
- PHP License (1)
- Creative Commons Attribution License (1)
- Windows (78)
- Linux (75)
- Mac (62)
- Grouping and Descriptive Categories (50)
- Android (34)
- Modern (16)
- BSD (10)
- Status: 1 - Planning ×
XDAT (Xml Data Analytical Tool) is another data analisys tool, mainly based on tree, grid and textual representation of xml documents, schemas, and transformations. The tool also assist data modeling, manipulation and testing.
Plan B is a software exploration tool for JVM-based Scheme implementations.
#php ("HashPHP") is a cross-platform, open-source IDE for PHP development written in C++ using the Qt windowing toolkit. #php provides a rich set of features including a plug-in interface, code-completion, debugging and profiling via xdebug and more
StarCASE is the compiler and code generator for the Star language
Voosee is a multiuser web bases CASE tool. It supports UML & relational data modeling. It has built in version control.
A coring project to be...
Framework for Java source code analysing, program comprehension and automating software quality. Source code visualisation provided.
This project aims to remove the developer from the tedious tasks of writing every line of code. The project will allow developers to bridge the gap between development and diagram to living breathing code.
VIPGI is an Visual PHP-GTK IDE. You be able to work with widgets like you would do in Delphi or C++ Builder!