OSI-Approved Open Source (58)
- GNU General Public License version 2.0 (7)
- BSD License (4)
- Common Public License 1.0 (3)
- GNU Library or Lesser General Public License version 2.0 (3)
- GNU Library or Lesser General Public License version 3.0 (2)
- Academic Free License (1)
- Apache Software License (1)
- Eclipse Public License (1)
- GNU General Public License version 3.0 (1)
- IBM Public License (1)
- PHP License (1)
- Other License (1)
- Public Domain (1)
The Watermarks is a java library for images and text watermarking fingerprinting and tamper-proofing. The supported carrier formats for a watermark are JPEG and PDF. The project also aim to build a test environment to evaluate robustness of implemented a
Removes cumbersomeness of BigDecimal and BigInteger of Java.
Large Integer factorization using GNFS method
Openminer, as a data mining engine, is developed on java for analysis of dataset with the methods of data mining. By making use of openminer, we could discovery the knowledge which interests us but hides in the raw data.
A Java graphical programming environment.
Extensible query-planning framework
reputron is a knowledge extraction engine platform that covers all aspect of text mining, relevance, indexing and querying on a corpus of text documents.
this library implements distributing algorithms for genuine computational POJOs (aka. jobs dispatching). it deals with reliability, synchronization and ordering. it has well defined api targeted at easy integration within existing code.