OSI-Approved Open Source (51)
- GNU General Public License version 3.0 (16)
- Academic Free License (10)
- GNU General Public License version 2.0 (7)
- GNU Library or Lesser General Public License version 3.0 (6)
- MIT License (5)
- Affero GNU Public License (3)
- Apache License V2.0 (2)
- GNU Library or Lesser General Public License version 2.0 (1)
- ISC License (1)
- Microsoft Public License (1)
- Open Software License 3.0 (1)
- Creative Commons Attribution License (7)
- Public Domain (3)
- Modern (66)
- Windows (66)
- Linux (31)
- Grouping and Descriptive Categories (22)
- Mac (11)
- BSD (7)
- Emulation and API Compatibility (6)
- OS: Windows 7 ×
textcrypter is an encryption tool using vigenere cipher algorithm1 weekly downloads
Advanced Resource Management System for Clouds
Various algorithms for data mining in marketing, implemented by students at the Technical University of Sofia
Crybt is a Data-Encryption-Tool. You can use it easily for Dropbox.
C++ Software framework that supports data-intensive distributed apps.
This project aims to test Distributed Artifitial Intelligence in a urban traffic light control. GlobalSyncLocal is used to interact with the SUMO simulator through the TraSMAPI.
Iterative implementation for finding shortest distance using kd trees
Linear Alregra Matrix Library for .Net in VB
The open platform for high performance computational biology
Finds bad examples for the local search Path Partitioning algorithm
Abandoned version of qbc. DOES NOT WORK properly
Learning Stochastic Discrete Event Systems
TALLA AUTOMÁTICA DE PIES PARA AJUSTE DE CALZADO
Removes cumbersomeness of BigDecimal and BigInteger of Java.
Generic optimization of on demand calculation. Generation of C# code for data model and computation code Definition of the xF language IDE: edition of xF project. Excel 2010 Addin available
A tool for finite state machine analysis and synthesis.