OSI-Approved Open Source (31)
- GNU General Public License version 2.0 (19)
- Academic Free License (4)
- GNU Library or Lesser General Public License version 2.0 (4)
- Apache License V2.0 (2)
- Fair License (2)
- GNU General Public License version 3.0 (2)
- MIT License (2)
- Open Software License 3.0 (2)
- Artistic License (1)
- BSD License (1)
- Common Development and Distribution License (1)
- Common Public License 1.0 (1)
- Mozilla Public License 1.0 (1)
- Sun Industry Standards Source License (1)
- Sun Public License (1)
- Public Domain (2)
- Grouping and Descriptive Categories (33)
- Windows (33)
- Linux (9)
- Modern (9)
- BSD (7)
- Mac (3)
- Other Operating Systems (3)
- OS: 32-bit MS Windows (NT/2000/XP) ×
Takthons provides container and manipulation services for evolved machine language routines. This allows the calling application to concentrate on the UI, the fitness evaluation and the genetic operations rather than the machine language details.
Tallen is my first try to create an artificial entity, by using the latest findings.
A sample C# 2005 about using Tao.Framework to make a program control 3D Object and use ODE, Physical to make a program to simulate some industrial Robot. I never make a big program with many thing linked together. Thank if someone interesting and help m
A blend of neuronal networks, genetic alogorithms and peer-to-peer applied to financial forecasting.
A library for science calculating.
Genetic Algorithms Library written for the .NET 2.0 platform.
spGAL is a C++ Genetic Algorithm (GA) library. This is a portable scalable, and easy to use library written with ANSI C++.
Todbot is an AI addon to the gamestool virtual machine. The aim is to create an evolving neural network topology that should be capable of creating the optimal topology and network weighting to solve any problem given it.