OSI-Approved Open Source (10)
- GNU General Public License version 2.0 (6)
- BSD License (2)
- MIT License (2)
- Adaptive Public License (1)
- Apple Public Source License (1)
- Common Development and Distribution License (1)
- Common Public License 1.0 (1)
- Computer Associates Trusted Open Source License 1.1 (1)
- Eclipse Public License (1)
- Educational Community License, Version 2.0 (1)
- GNU Library or Lesser General Public License version 2.0 (1)
- Public Domain (1)
- Linux (8)
- Windows (8)
- Mac (7)
- Grouping and Descriptive Categories (5)
- Android (4)
- BSD (3)
- Embedded Operating Systems (2)
- Modern (2)
- Emulation and API Compatibility (1)
- License: Academic Free License (AFL) ×
maemorelay is an MPEG-1 and 2 stream relay GUI application built on top of live media libraries. Streams can be relayed through a Nokia N810 device using maemoudp.1 weekly downloads
Electronically Delivered Great Education with Active Directory
This is a simple DES algorithm implemented in FPGA platform. Mainly this system was written by C and interpreted into VHDL.
A USER-BASED COMMUNICATION PACKAGE TO PERMIT ON-LINE WEB-CASTING, POD-CASTING OF TEXT SPEECH AND VIDEO STREAMING, WITH RADIO AND TV FEATURES. ALSO DOWNLOADING OF ALL FEATURES TO MP3 PLAYERS SHOWING TEXT,SPEECH,STILL PHOTOS,VIDEOS AND LIVE MUSIC
Global mesh development software and hardware platform from developing global wireless mesh network using multiple frequencies.
The latest Bittorrent tracker. the sign up is free and we have a lot of things to share with you. Please join us!(pirate-arm.net)
multi media protocol implementation on .net platform, its will include protocol like SDP,SIP,RSTP,RTCP and RTP ... this will be extended to support http tunneling for this protocol.
a program for checking stock market cap as well as current prices and changes with free(free updates being 20 min behind actual price) this is manly for kids doing the stock project with their school but can be used and modified by anyone source included
Studencki projekt w ramach przedmiotu "Cyfrowe systemy rozsiewcze". Celem projektu jest implementacja toru nadawczo-odbiorczego systemu DVB-H. Wykorzystywanym językiem programowania jest C++ z wykorzystaniem biblioteki ITPP(www.itpp.sourceforge.net).
This project is to promote a real-time video streaming application over mobile ad hoc networks.