OSI-Approved Open Source (5)
- Academic Free License (4)
- Common Development and Distribution License (1)
- Common Public License 1.0 (1)
- Computer Associates Trusted Open Source License 1.1 (1)
- GNU General Public License version 2.0 (1)
- IBM Public License (1)
- Intel Open Source License (1)
- MIT License (1)
- NASA Open Source Agreement (1)
- Open Software License 3.0 (1)
- Public Domain (1)
- Modern (5)
- Windows (5)
- Other Operating Systems (3)
- Grouping and Descriptive Categories (2)
- Linux (2)
- Embedded Operating Systems (1)
- Mac (1)
Build on C# .NET Language .Mailler is application for send Newsletter (please don't use for send Spam, Scan, etc). This project use Application Blocks and n-tier. .
The future of information technology will be based on controlling the flow of natural light. This project is an attempt to establish the code (or software) that will enable this to happen. It involves rewriting an OS from the ground up.
The project already exists and it is now working and being gradually implemented. Here is its address: http://www.saber-digital.net ou http://www.biblioteca.pro.br Check it out!
Making easy way to move lots of data in Windows Communication Foundation
This program is a simple chat interface programmed in C language, its usefull for ftp servers and actually for almost everything way of comunicate two machines.