OSI-Approved Open Source (4)
- GNU General Public License version 2.0 (3)
- Academic Free License (2)
- Apache License V2.0 (1)
- BSD License (1)
- Common Development and Distribution License (1)
- Common Public License 1.0 (1)
- Computer Associates Trusted Open Source License 1.1 (1)
- Educational Community License, Version 2.0 (1)
- GNU Library or Lesser General Public License version 2.0 (1)
- MIT License (1)
- Grouping and Descriptive Categories (5)
- Windows (5)
- Linux (3)
- Mac (2)
- Modern (2)
- BSD (1)
AIPL=Artificial Intelligence Programming Language (prounounced Ayple) AIPL is a new programming language that uses plain English psuedocode - AIPL contains an extensive set of commands that are driven by everyday English setences, key words and phrases
The future of information technology will be based on controlling the flow of natural light. This project is an attempt to establish the code (or software) that will enable this to happen. It involves rewriting an OS from the ground up.
An interface that enables .NET applications to access the Avaya TSAPI API. TSAPI is the preferred API against the Avaya Definity/MultiVantage/Communication Manager. With this interface you can control and monitor phone devices and calls.
TalkGo Messenger - This Messenger will be an Instant-Messenger that connects to IRC, AOL, MSN, Windows Live and it's own server as an all-in-one communications client system. Needing developers. With video and voice chat.
This project will use API hook to create a text capture library (SDK) similar with GetWord. It will supports all the functionalities of GetWord: point/hover text capturing, rectangle text capturing and selected/highlighted text capturing.