OSI-Approved Open Source (48)
- GNU General Public License version 2.0 (30)
- BSD License (4)
- Common Public License 1.0 (3)
- GNU General Public License version 3.0 (3)
- Open Software License 3.0 (3)
- Academic Free License (2)
- Common Development and Distribution License (2)
- Microsoft Reciprocal License (2)
- Adaptive Public License (1)
- Apple Public Source License (1)
- Artistic License (1)
- Computer Associates Trusted Open Source License 1.1 (1)
- Educational Community License, Version 2.0 (1)
- GNU Library or Lesser General Public License version 2.0 (1)
- Jabber Open Source License (1)
- Creative Commons Attribution License (7)
- Windows (60)
- Grouping and Descriptive Categories (37)
- Modern (19)
- Mac (10)
- Linux (9)
- Android (8)
- Other Operating Systems (4)
- Emulation and API Compatibility (3)
- Programming Language: Visual Basic .NET ×
A SMTP based client used to create a private P2P network.
A virtual Drive that provides the movies of serienjunkies.org and dokujunkies.org as files.
This project is called SmartWeb and is intended to be a new way to use the internet. It will support MSN messaging, POP3 And SMTP E-mail as well as standard browsing, it also has a protocol unique to itself.
Torrent Jump - Is the next generation of Bit Torrent manager, combining a download manager and a high end multimedia library system. This software can be used purely as a stand alone desktop utility.
TransferPlanet refers to our unique online network infrastructure that enables the integrated, collaborative use of high-end computers, networks, databases, audio and video servers owned and managed by multiple organizations and individuals worldwide.
An effcient, Open Source easy to use VB.NET Gnutella Framework that can be used in various different types of projects contains several classes allowing interaction with the Gnutella Network
WinBITS+ in a Download Manager, which uses the BITS Technology of Windows 2K/XP, for intelligent background downloading
RAD Heart .NET Prototype
id like help on this browser project id like to intergrate pg2 daemon tools a media plyr and a torrent client of the users choice
vb.net implementation of bitTorrent client. bencode, bdecode, torrent classes, tracker request classes, etc.