OSI-Approved Open Source (4)
- GNU General Public License version 2.0 (2)
- Adaptive Public License (1)
- BSD License (1)
- Common Development and Distribution License (1)
- Common Public License 1.0 (1)
- Educational Community License, Version 2.0 (1)
- Mozilla Public License 1.0 (1)
- Mozilla Public License 1.1 (1)
- NASA Open Source Agreement (1)
CopyFile is flexible and persistent utility for searching and copying (large) files over Local Area Network (LAN). Supports for MultiThreading /pause/resume/integrity check/subdir recurse/queue(with autosave)/network listing with autosave and lots of oth23 weekly downloads
The MozNews project intends to gather information, tutorials and links about Mozilla and store them in a easy to use database. We also try to raise awareness of Mozilla through various companies and in participation with Mozilla and SpreadFirefox.com.
When something that must be known by everybody, there come this project to ba as 'annoucement' program that tell everybody in this world via internet or cellphone what they must know. For example: tsunamis, earthquake or even meteorite downfall.
Java IO Extension is a open source project which extends java IO package by providing a java class library to access IO system in a local area network Developers can easily use IO Extension just like using java IO API to access a remote IO system52 weekly downloads