OSI-Approved Open Source (154)
- GNU General Public License version 2.0 (96)
- BSD License (27)
- GNU General Public License version 3.0 (10)
- Apple Public Source License (5)
- Academic Free License (4)
- GNU Library or Lesser General Public License version 2.0 (4)
- MIT License (4)
- Artistic License (3)
- Mozilla Public License 1.1 (3)
- Mozilla Public License 2.0 (3)
- Common Public License 1.0 (2)
- Mozilla Public License 1.0 (2)
- Adaptive Public License (1)
- Affero GNU Public License (1)
- Apache Software License (1)
- Other License (2)
- Public Domain (2)
- Mac (159)
- Modern (159)
- Linux (128)
- Grouping and Descriptive Categories (110)
- BSD (94)
- Windows (87)
- Other Operating Systems (25)
- Solaris (23)
- OS: OS X ×
py2blog takes stories from any configured source and renders them according to configured templates to any configured publish engine. The main goal is to facilitate blogging by giving people an easy way to create stories in their favorite environment
Qscanq scans every email message submitted to qmail before allowing it to be added to qmail's mail queue. Infected emails are rejected, not bounced, so you won't have to deal with double-bounces during virus outbreaks.
Peer-to-peer email discussions without the need for a separate discussions server.
rss2email is an automated service that delivers news via email. It\'s based on the use of RSS/RDF news feeds. It provides you the latest headlines for the sites you are interested in by emailing the news items to you on a regular basis.
a mail application for the studivz web site
A Video Messaging project where users can login, check their video mail and reply by recording their own messages. Users can also select from various different quartz effects to apply to the recording.
Zoe is a web based e-mail client with a built in SMTP server and Google-like search functionality that lives on your desktop. Zoe is written in java and uses Lucene technology to provided instant searching and threading of your e-mails.
hotwayd/hotsmtpd are POP3/SMTP-HTTPMail gateway daemons. The HTTPMail protocol is used by the mail servers Hotmail, Lycos, Spray and MSN. The hotway suite you can receive and send mail via these services using any POP3/SMTP compliant mail reader.1 weekly downloads
Binary package of Ximian (Novell) Evolution (X11 version) for Mac OS X, with native Mac OS X installer.9 weekly downloads