OSI-Approved Open Source (129)
- GNU General Public License version 2.0 (72)
- GNU General Public License version 3.0 (21)
- GNU Library or Lesser General Public License version 2.0 (10)
- Academic Free License (9)
- BSD License (5)
- Artistic License (4)
- Mozilla Public License 1.0 (3)
- Open Software License 3.0 (3)
- Adaptive Public License (2)
- Apache License V2.0 (2)
- Attribution Assurance License (2)
- GNU Library or Lesser General Public License version 3.0 (2)
- Microsoft Public License (2)
- Affero GNU Public License (1)
- Common Development and Distribution License (1)
- Other License (11)
- Creative Commons Attribution License (9)
- Public Domain (6)
- Modern (166)
- Windows (163)
- Linux (67)
- Grouping and Descriptive Categories (54)
- Mac (40)
- Other Operating Systems (20)
- BSD (19)
- OS: Vista ×
YG è un piccolo programma che permette di registrare le partite mentre stai giocando, parlare con gli amici e chattare con loro...
Dcdm-g is based direct client detection mod (dcdm) code
Time and time again we've been disappointed with the functionality of other IRC bots. There are tons of out there. What makes this one special? ecko is a multi-purpose, fully featured, pluggable, advanced, "one of a kind" C# IRC Bot.
mIRC Flame is a Full modular mIRC Script with alot of options.
Open source IM protocol plugin for mytribe application created by Onet.pl - http://www.mytribe.com. This software is not a part of mytribe application. It is distributed under a separate license and may be installed in mytribe upon user request.
A local network enabled IM system, written in Perl. pIMpil is designed to allow workgroup chat in settings where full-fledged IM is normally unavailable. If you can run a Perl script, you can run pIMpil.
pIeRC aims to be a protocol compliant IRC client, and not much more.
private messaging system is a small script to demonstrate how users can message each other without using the phpmail or such functions
qIRC is an alternative IRC client to mIRC. Built as mainly a testing ground for different C# tests, it has evolved into an IRC client. Currently in development
www.rtlklub.tk A legjobbak oldalunkról Legfrissebb tartalmaink elérése az Ön böngészõjén keresztül, tartózkodjon bárhol az interneten
libslIRC is an easy to use, message loop based IRC library written in and written for C++. While being modular and allowing for easy extension, modules for many important tasks are delivered with the library.
OpenSource SteamUI replacement.
Tools for the xat chatbox system.
Zamazingo is a powerful, full-featured, cross-platform bittorrent client.
µIRChat (µIRC) is a small, smart and portable IRC client. Designed to be small yet provide the required functionality, it's goal is to become the de facto modern IRC client on all supported platforms.
OFFLOAD is a p2p filesharing client with WxWidgets gui based on the OFF-Torrent library supporting OFF-Torrents.7 weekly downloads