OSI-Approved Open Source (11)
- GNU General Public License version 2.0 (7)
- Academic Free License (1)
- Artistic License (1)
- Educational Community License, Version 2.0 (1)
- Fair License (1)
- GNU Library or Lesser General Public License version 2.0 (1)
- GNU Library or Lesser General Public License version 3.0 (1)
- Open Software License 3.0 (1)
- Other Operating Systems (12)
- Windows (12)
- Grouping and Descriptive Categories (10)
- Modern (10)
- BSD (5)
- Emulation and API Compatibility (5)
- Linux (5)
- OS: Microsoft Windows Server 2003 ×
The IRC's Talking Robot10 weekly downloads
Denora is a set of Stats Services for IRC networks that allows IRC network admins to get a complete and comprehensive overview of their IRC network. Denora exports this information to MySQL, HTML XML and flatfile databases.5 weekly downloads
VooDoo cIRCle is modular IRC bot, scriptable thanks to PHP and Perl, with built-in SSL support, File System, private BotNet and advanced security rights for each user. Runs on POSIX/Unices, Windows and Mac OS X.3 weekly downloads
ZxoR Mafia Bot is an IRC text based game based on the party game2 weekly downloads
An windows based IRC services application that allows easy access to the data that IRC services hold.1 weekly downloads
IRCd server for VolimNet chat network based on Unreal
Imguana is a multi-protocol instant messenging client (similar to Gaim) for Windows. In the future, a Mac and/or Linux version may be released.
A small script to control the Anope-Service in Mirc
Tallen is my first try to create an artificial entity, by using the latest findings.
This project will add,subtract,divide and multiply numbers.
libslIRC is an easy to use, message loop based IRC library written in and written for C++. While being modular and allowing for easy extension, modules for many important tasks are delivered with the library.
Red Kite project involing staff and students from schools in the teesdale district. A collaborative project where resources are developed and shared to enhance the learning experience.