OSI-Approved Open Source (81)
- GNU General Public License version 2.0 (49)
- GNU Library or Lesser General Public License version 2.0 (13)
- Apache License V2.0 (7)
- MIT License (5)
- BSD License (4)
- Apache Software License (2)
- Artistic License (2)
- Eclipse Public License (2)
- GNU General Public License version 3.0 (2)
- Mozilla Public License 1.0 (2)
- Academic Free License (1)
- Affero GNU Public License (1)
- Artistic License 2.0 (1)
- Common Development and Distribution License (1)
- Common Public License 1.0 (1)
- Windows (75)
- Linux (68)
- Mac (58)
- Grouping and Descriptive Categories (49)
- Android (33)
- Modern (13)
- BSD (12)
- Embedded Operating Systems (7)
- Status: 3 - Alpha ×
libxcal is a library for manipulating calendars, supporting both the vCalendar (vCard), iCalendar and xCalendar standards for reading and writing. It provides a more high-level interface compared to the (seemingly abandoned) libical project.
myJea is a web-based application built with php and adoDB. This application can manage project management, schedule and calendar. This application will very useful for bussiness people who have a lot of agenda and schedule.
myPHPbirthday is a easy and fast birthday calendar. Can automated sends birthday reminders. Easy to integrate in your website.
An easy way to export your Lotus Notes calendar to Google Calendar, specially for a fixed time slot. This is useful when, say you have a 9 AM meeting, but you are not in office at 8:30 to see the Notes reminder.
This project is going to provide service of reminder. User will be able to put reminder for daily/monthly/yearly basis.
kolabobjets are a set of perl classes for easy manipulate kolab object (contact, event, task) and write it into imap folder
This is a small utility tool written in swing and Java for Easily deleting,editing,adding items from websites,text and save into files you want.PostIt for the desktop. Cut anything you want from anywhere and make a file and save it.
Group ware object model in SQL.