OSI-Approved Open Source (107)
- GNU General Public License version 2.0 (20)
- BSD License (8)
- Apache License V2.0 (5)
- MIT License (4)
- Academic Free License (2)
- GNU Library or Lesser General Public License version 3.0 (2)
- Apache Software License (1)
- Artistic License (1)
- Common Public License 1.0 (1)
- Eclipse Public License (1)
- Mozilla Public License 1.0 (1)
- Public Domain (5)
- Windows (102)
- Linux (89)
- Mac (82)
- Grouping and Descriptive Categories (59)
- Android (40)
- Modern (17)
- BSD (7)
- License: GNU Library or Lesser General Public License version 2.0 (LGPLv2) ×
This project aims at supporting project managers with a collaborative tool dedicated to documentation maintenance. The principle is to follow requirements from the initial request to obsolescence.
scrum.rb is a tool for managing scrum projects. It offers a command-line tool, a GUI and a web application for managing and publishing the artifacts of the scrum process.
Software for"job management" for manage people with engagement to your customers.Employers can use it to create day-report,and store it and upload it asynchronous to central repository.Management can consult central repository for billing cycle
SCMAPI is a set of libraries for dealing with various source control management systems (such as CVS , subversion , perforce ).
stepUP is project management software based on the Unified Process and will incorporate quality methodologies such as Six Sigma and Lean. stepUP will also provide tools for each step of the way, such as CASE tools, source import/export tools and more.
create value for organizations and people
Workwork is a web project for work-flow management. - PHP-based - Mysql, MSSql Support - Multi Language Support - Account Management - Project Management - Schedule Management