OSI-Approved Open Source (20)
- GNU General Public License version 3.0 (7)
- GNU General Public License version 2.0 (5)
- Apache License V2.0 (4)
- Affero GNU Public License (2)
- GNU Library or Lesser General Public License version 2.0 (2)
- Academic Free License (1)
- Eclipse Public License (1)
- GNU Library or Lesser General Public License version 3.0 (1)
- MIT License (1)
- Mozilla Public License 1.1 (1)
- Mozilla Public License 2.0 (1)
- Other License (2)
- Public Domain (1)
- Grouping and Descriptive Categories (21)
- Modern (21)
- Windows (21)
- Linux (19)
- Mac (15)
- BSD (9)
- Solaris (6)
- Emulation and API Compatibility (5)
- Office Suites
- Time Tracking
- To-Do Lists
- Project Management
- E-Commerce / Shopping
- Desktop Publishing
To-do manager, notepad, RSS reader...270 weekly downloads
MSLB is a crossplatform Simple Logbook program / application to write work logs or even a diary. MSLB can also use a bunch of presets that you can add with a simple doubleclick :) Logs get saved in a simple folder system. And its all portable.65 weekly downloads
Modular, web based ERP for Linux, Mac OS X and Windows50 weekly downloads
Calendar App To Perform Date-Time Related Functions20 weekly downloads
Application for managing the repair company.22 weekly downloads
Up the Sync is a basic Google docs synchronizing program written in Java. It auto-syncs every 5 minutes by default, and can run quietly in the system tray. If the user updates a document on their computer the Google docs version is also updated.8 weekly downloads
Hippo CMS is a Java based, Open Source Web Content Management platform15 weekly downloads
Freeware Crossplatform Multiformat Dictionary (based on Qt4). It currently supports SDB, XDXF, DSL, MOVA formats.5 weekly downloads
A multiuser Diary Management System that will enable staff in organisations to set/update/view meetings and appointments. The system will operate via a central server, but clients will able to function offline. It will support Mac OSX/Windows/*nix4 weekly downloads
Servlet container extensions that help web developers write full featured Java web applications.3 weekly downloads
1. What's uvd? uvd is a tool enabling users to edit their documents on various platforms and office suites without the need to manually manage their files. (…) 4. What do they all do? uvd — main program, interprets documents, requests to open them; also makes backups and repair documents. uvd-man — executables manager, imports and exports executables for use portably on various platforms. (only Windows) uvd-desktop — desktop integration, run only once, associates uvd extension with uvd program and appends uvd installation path to PATH variable. ======================== Note to Apple devices users: Apple devices are not supported and—when it comes to me—they will never be. I have no such device to develop nor test the program. However, I encourage anyone to contact me (ego95nemo [at] gmail [dot] com) and contribute. From uvd Readme file1 weekly downloads
A java decision supporting application for the urban planning domain. It is designed as a desktop frontend to a Mixed Integer Programming engine. Actually it uses the GNU Linear Programming Kit (GLPK).1 weekly downloads
Fast and simple calculator.
Kaku is an enterprise resource planning system with client base, product management and invoice processing. The standard language is German.
Kontakter is an easy-to-use yet powerful address book with advance search functionality and a very intuitive user interface. The contacts are stored in a SQLite database and can be synchronized over the network with a central database.
Liberated Publishing staff members and affiliates networking together to positively impact our communities.
Software de trazabilidad para fábricas de aceite.
Application de gestion Commercial ! Developpée en Qt de chez Nokia.
Team Spirit aims to be a Club Membership Management System. It allows member, agenda and resources management. There is a specialized versions available for musical club (TeamSpirit::Musical). It manages members, rehearsals, concerts, scores, etc.
Baker is a cross platform (Linux/Mac/Windows) Rsync GUI frontend written in C++ and Qt4 to backup or restore multiple file and folders with features such automatic poweroff computer, mail alerts and for executing jobs before and after each transfer.
e-Trader provides the complete set of functionality to support the back-office tasks related to equity as well as commodity trading. It also provides the integrated financial accounting.