OSI-Approved Open Source (5)
- GNU General Public License version 2.0 (3)
- Academic Free License (1)
- Common Development and Distribution License (1)
- Common Public License 1.0 (1)
- Computer Associates Trusted Open Source License 1.1 (1)
- Educational Community License, Version 2.0 (1)
- GNU Library or Lesser General Public License version 2.0 (1)
- Public Domain (1)
- Windows (5)
- Grouping and Descriptive Categories (4)
- Linux (2)
- Other Operating Systems (2)
- BSD (1)
eVrika is an open source application for organizing files and folders residing in removable media (USB sticks, SD Cards etc.) or CD/DVD/Blue Ray etc. With eVrika you can search the contents of hundreds of your CDs/DVDs/Blue Rays at once.1 weekly downloads
The CM-Tools project contains a lot of useful tools which is easy to access through a desktop icon which can be minimized as TrayIcon. The main categories of CM-Tools are Date & Time, Development, Disk, Games, Graphics, Maths, Network, Office and System.
This is an attempt to port the famous Cybera software to .NET.
Scheduling, reserving, issuing and managing digital tickets for cinemas, theaters, stadiums etc. Consists of : DataBase, MIS, POS, TV, KIOSK, NET, Phone modules. POS and kiosk modules execute under touch screen hardware. TV module is for viewing schedule
The future of information technology will be based on controlling the flow of natural light. This project is an attempt to establish the code (or software) that will enable this to happen. It involves rewriting an OS from the ground up.