OSI-Approved Open Source (4)
- Apache Software License (1)
- Common Development and Distribution License (1)
- Common Public License 1.0 (1)
- Computer Associates Trusted Open Source License 1.1 (1)
- Educational Community License, Version 2.0 (1)
- European Union Public License (1)
- GNU General Public License with Classpath exception (1)
- Microsoft Reciprocal License (1)
- PHP License (1)
- Public Domain (1)
- Windows (4)
- Grouping and Descriptive Categories (3)
- Linux (3)
- Mac (3)
- Android (1)
- BSD (1)
- Modern (1)
Performance and stability3 weekly downloads
The future of information technology will be based on controlling the flow of natural light. This project is an attempt to establish the code (or software) that will enable this to happen. It involves rewriting an OS from the ground up.
Aim to provide latest stock information, allow user to build portifolio, place investment, and view current stock.
A point of sales system.