OSI-Approved Open Source (6)
- Apache Software License (1)
- Common Development and Distribution License (1)
- Common Public License 1.0 (1)
- Computer Associates Trusted Open Source License 1.1 (1)
- Educational Community License, Version 2.0 (1)
- European Union Public License (1)
- GNU General Public License with Classpath exception (1)
- Microsoft Reciprocal License (1)
- PHP License (1)
- Sun Industry Standards Source License (1)
- Creative Commons Attribution License (1)
- Public Domain (1)
Gestion de stock repartis sur plusieurs sites sur chaque sites plusieurs magasins (ou guichets) en plus du stock principal. Ce projet est réalisé dans le cadre de la valeur C à l'ISAE - Cnam liban14 weekly downloads
Performance and stability3 weekly downloads
This project aim to implements a full "Educational Management School Information System" at the national level of a country. The study will be based on Lebanon Education Requirements A first version of the idea will be based on online application" bas1 weekly downloads
Organizer: TD.Fortune Consulting Company, is a professional service provider aims at "save your 90% effort to do business in China", to enhance the efficiency and effectiveness for overseas enterprises to better perform in China Market.
The future of information technology will be based on controlling the flow of natural light. This project is an attempt to establish the code (or software) that will enable this to happen. It involves rewriting an OS from the ground up.
Main purpose is creating a OS which specializes in Honeypots.