OSI-Approved Open Source (222)
- GNU General Public License version 2.0 (129)
- BSD License (29)
- MIT License (22)
- GNU General Public License version 3.0 (16)
- GNU Library or Lesser General Public License version 2.0 (10)
- Affero GNU Public License (6)
- Apache License V2.0 (5)
- Eclipse Public License (4)
- Artistic License (2)
- Common Development and Distribution License (2)
- Mozilla Public License 1.1 (2)
- Academic Free License (1)
- Common Public License 1.0 (1)
- GNU Library or Lesser General Public License version 3.0 (1)
- Open Software License 3.0 (1)
- Other License (3)
- Creative Commons Attribution License (2)
- Linux (219)
- Windows (198)
- Mac (186)
- Grouping and Descriptive Categories (136)
- Android (71)
- Modern (44)
- BSD (30)
- Office Suites
- Time Tracking
- To-Do Lists
- Project Management
- E-Commerce / Shopping
- Knowledge Management
- Programming Language: Ruby ×
This is a rental property management web app. At this point I'm writing it by myself for my mother, who is a rental property manager, but if it picks up steam great.
scrum.rb is a tool for managing scrum projects. It offers a command-line tool, a GUI and a web application for managing and publishing the artifacts of the scrum process.
Simpleflow is a out of the box workflow solution for small companies. The application will have a front end to create workflows. The development will be in Ruby on Rails using Ajax
Stundenzettel is a web based time tracker developed in Ruby on Rails. It tracks and reports project times for freelancer.
This project is for developing a software for transport maintenance.
The Whitemammoth (codename) project aim is to provide an online auction and transaction shopping website where people can buy and sell goods and services worldwide. The goal is to propose a free and non-commercial alternative to actual auction websites.
XBRL Open Operating Environment - including XBRL engine capabilities and well defined API for building browser based, custom web applications.
zena is a Ruby on Rails CMS (content managment system) with a focus on usability, ease of customization and web 2.0 goodness (application like behaviour). Please use rubygems for stable install (gem install zena). Visit zenadmin.org for details.