OSI-Approved Open Source (144)
- GNU General Public License version 2.0 (98)
- GNU General Public License version 3.0 (15)
- Apache License V2.0 (9)
- GNU Library or Lesser General Public License version 2.0 (9)
- MIT License (5)
- BSD License (4)
- Academic Free License (3)
- Affero GNU Public License (2)
- GNU Library or Lesser General Public License version 3.0 (2)
- Artistic License (1)
- GNU General Public License with Classpath exception (1)
- Microsoft Public License (1)
- Public Domain (8)
- Creative Commons Attribution License (1)
- Windows (159)
- Linux (155)
- Android (101)
- Grouping and Descriptive Categories (67)
- Modern (16)
- BSD (7)
- Other Operating Systems (6)
- OS: Mac ×
A personal finance tool when a spreadsheet just won't do.
Financial mathematics library. If you have wondered can i do everything that excel does in financial mathematics through a java library, then this is it.
fxnonstop.com Finance Klipfolio klips
iGrisbi is a Mac OS X native port of Grisbi, a personnal accounting application running under GNU/Linux and Windows, released under the GPL licence.
moulles banking in a software that do some stat on you bank acount. It is the very begining of the project. And I have no hope in project. this will ended with no user and no developers
The Goal of the Project is to provide a ERM(Enterprise Resource Management)/CRM(Customer Relationship Management)-System for signmaking companies.
soroa is a gestional program developed in java
Personal finance tools designed to help you track what you're spending, with an emphasis on future financial goals, that it's also a single html file, and can be modified in any supported browser without needing a server
create value for organizations and people