OSI-Approved Open Source (85)
- GNU General Public License version 2.0 (19)
- Apache License V2.0 (3)
- Artistic License (2)
- BSD License (2)
- Common Development and Distribution License (2)
- MIT License (2)
- Academic Free License (1)
- Common Public License 1.0 (1)
- GNU General Public License version 3.0 (1)
- GNU Library or Lesser General Public License version 3.0 (1)
- Mozilla Public License 1.1 (1)
- Open Software License 3.0 (1)
- Public Domain (2)
- Windows (75)
- Linux (74)
- Grouping and Descriptive Categories (54)
- Mac (54)
- Android (24)
- Modern (21)
- BSD (15)
- License: GNU Library or Lesser General Public License version 2.0 (LGPLv2) ×
Obliquid is a PHP/XML framework for building groupware Web portals. It provides Lego bricks that may be composed to build an Internet application. It has multilingual support and themes. Modules include user management, calendar, news, cms and messaging.7 weekly downloads
open4invoiceing is a small program intented for small business to issue invoices, billing, for keeping information about overdue invoices and more
An alternative to commercial solutions in ERP world.
This system have how main goals the control of store optical.
OXERP is an Open Extensible ERP. It provides full core features of ERP and CRM solutions : accounting, customer management, supply chain... Designed for use out of the box and easy to customize : invoice printing templates, accounting process...23 weekly downloads
A basic acountancy software with enhanced tools for small and medium company.
Programa de contabilidad y facturación, clónico de Gestión MGD.
Java API for quickpay payment gateway1 weekly downloads
Samanyolu Project's Common Documentation and Libraries1 weekly downloads
The tinyPayroll application is intended for small businesses to be a simple, platform-independent time-tracking and payroll tracking solution.1 weekly downloads