OSI-Approved Open Source (31)
- GNU General Public License version 2.0 (17)
- GNU General Public License version 3.0 (6)
- BSD License (2)
- Adaptive Public License (1)
- Affero GNU Public License (1)
- Common Public Attribution License 1.0 (1)
- GNU Library or Lesser General Public License version 2.0 (1)
- GNU Library or Lesser General Public License version 3.0 (1)
- MIT License (1)
- Mozilla Public License 1.1 (1)
- Creative Commons Attribution License (1)
- Programming Language: Python ×
A three-tiers high-level general purpose application framework under the license GPL-2 written in Python and use Postgresql as database engine. It is the core base of an Open Source ERP. It provides modularity, scalability and security.
ootbes stands for "Out of the box enterprise solution". It is an all-in-one solution for an entire IT department for any enterprise.
The pyARS python module allows developers to use BMC's ARSystem (Remedy ARS) and Atrium CMDB functions from within Python. Using Python's interactive shell, it is extremely easy to retrieve and modify data entries as well as workflow objects. ARSystem, also known as ARS or Remedy, is a powerful enterprise workflow engine. Atrium is a Configuration Management Data Base, a.k.a. Installed Base built on top of ARSystem.19 weekly downloads
pyCRM puts together some basic building stones of each CRM like user administration, calendars etc. The main intention is to provide some metadata driven system to simplify extensibility and upgradeability of CRM systems built on top of it.
Una herramienta de software orientada solucionar los procesos de informacion en la clínicas veterinarias cubriendo las necesidades diversas como CRM, historiales clínicos, citas, medicinas, vacunas, control de ingresos y egresos y mucho mas.
pyTiger CRM is an open source web based CRM based on a minimalistic approach of the well known open source project vtiger CRM. pyTiger is written in python and uses the Django web development framework.
a simple client-server ERP system