OSI-Approved Open Source (28)
- GNU General Public License version 2.0 (17)
- GNU General Public License version 3.0 (4)
- BSD License (2)
- GNU Library or Lesser General Public License version 2.0 (2)
- Common Public Attribution License 1.0 (1)
- Mozilla Public License 1.1 (1)
- RealNetworks Public Source License V1.0 (1)
- zlib/libpng License (1)
- Other License (1)
- Public Domain (1)
- Modern (31)
- Windows (31)
- Linux (12)
- Mac (12)
- Grouping and Descriptive Categories (7)
- BSD (3)
- Other Operating Systems (3)
- OS: WinXP ×
A very tight and small Python script to demonstrate the functionality of webcams in the Python language.
This project aims at providing a all-in-one solution for collecting different Instant Messaging services for multi-platform, including latest video and audio conferencing features.
ProCast allows users to control multiple cameras and files on their computer to create video that can be sent to a website or endcoded on the computer for later play back.
ShatterStar is an extensible DirectShow/Direct3D based video rendering engine and collection of tools for creating and presenting complex compositions of media.
A graphical toolkit to use the GPU (Graphical Processor) to perform general purpose operations.
Quase-Cinema VJ software. www.quasecinema.org3 weekly downloads