OSI-Approved Open Source (119)
- GNU General Public License version 2.0 (75)
- GNU Library or Lesser General Public License version 2.0 (15)
- BSD License (9)
- GNU General Public License version 3.0 (8)
- Mozilla Public License 1.1 (3)
- Open Software License 3.0 (3)
- Apache License V2.0 (2)
- Common Development and Distribution License (2)
- Common Public License 1.0 (2)
- GNU Library or Lesser General Public License version 3.0 (2)
- zlib/libpng License (2)
- Academic Free License (1)
- Adaptive Public License (1)
- Apache Software License (1)
- MIT License (1)
- Public Domain (7)
- Other License (3)
- Creative Commons Attribution License (2)
- Grouping and Descriptive Categories (134)
- Windows (134)
- Linux (60)
- BSD (48)
- Modern (42)
- Mac (23)
- OS: All 32-bit MS Windows (95/98/NT/2000/XP) ×
This set of audio components will allow you to play, record, and compress audio data. It is a high-level wrapper for the Windows "Audio Compression Manager" API.
kMenc is a frontend for the famous command line tool MEncoder.
This lib permits to read and interpret the data on Akai formated Medias (CDRom, HDs, Zips). This format is widely used in the music world as the basic and standard sample and instrument interchange format for samplers and sampling synthesizers.
Listentoyoutube is a free YouTube mp3/music converter. User can use it to download/convert YouTube videos and convert them to mp3/music. Then people can listen youtube music from their MP3/Mp4/ipod/ipad/iphone, etc.
Generate Lilypond (.ly) output for NoteWorthy Composer (this program can be installed as a User Tool in NWC2). This makes it possible to use NoteWorhty for easily entering music and then print it in high quality using Lilypond.
Concatenates RIFF WAVE files
converts audio files from the Windows Media Audio (.wma) format to the Ogg Vorbis (.ogg) format, processing all files recursively under a specified input directory.
A port of Piet van Oostrum’s MIDI file manipulation utilities8 weekly downloads