OSI-Approved Open Source (119)
- GNU General Public License version 2.0 (75)
- GNU Library or Lesser General Public License version 2.0 (15)
- BSD License (9)
- GNU General Public License version 3.0 (8)
- Mozilla Public License 1.1 (3)
- Open Software License 3.0 (3)
- Apache License V2.0 (2)
- Common Development and Distribution License (2)
- Common Public License 1.0 (2)
- GNU Library or Lesser General Public License version 3.0 (2)
- zlib/libpng License (2)
- Academic Free License (1)
- Adaptive Public License (1)
- Apache Software License (1)
- MIT License (1)
- Public Domain (7)
- Creative Commons Attribution License (3)
- Other License (3)
- Grouping and Descriptive Categories (136)
- Windows (136)
- Linux (60)
- BSD (48)
- Modern (42)
- Mac (23)
- OS: All 32-bit MS Windows (95/98/NT/2000/XP) ×
Windows Media Player plug-in that captures audio data and saves it to a WAV file. Plugin emulates a DSP plug-in, switches to Windows Media Player. On the start of audio playing it asks the user for a file/folder name to save WAV file to.
any3gp is a opensource project of format conversion, which be used to make MP4 3GP video of being supported by MobilePhone, Sony PSP, Apple iPOD,etc.
auxMpeg is a small portable dynamically-linkable library that provides decoding ability for MPEG-1, MPEG-2 Layer I, Layer II and Layer III.
This set of audio components will allow you to play, record, and compress audio data. It is a high-level wrapper for the Windows "Audio Compression Manager" API.
kMenc is a frontend for the famous command line tool MEncoder.
This lib permits to read and interpret the data on Akai formated Medias (CDRom, HDs, Zips). This format is widely used in the music world as the basic and standard sample and instrument interchange format for samplers and sampling synthesizers.
Listentoyoutube is a free YouTube mp3/music converter. User can use it to download/convert YouTube videos and convert them to mp3/music. Then people can listen youtube music from their MP3/Mp4/ipod/ipad/iphone, etc.
Generate Lilypond (.ly) output for NoteWorthy Composer (this program can be installed as a User Tool in NWC2). This makes it possible to use NoteWorhty for easily entering music and then print it in high quality using Lilypond.
Concatenates RIFF WAVE files
converts audio files from the Windows Media Audio (.wma) format to the Ogg Vorbis (.ogg) format, processing all files recursively under a specified input directory.