OSI-Approved Open Source (122)
- GNU General Public License version 2.0 (100)
- GNU Library or Lesser General Public License version 2.0 (11)
- BSD License (9)
- GNU General Public License version 3.0 (4)
- MIT License (3)
- Academic Free License (1)
- Artistic License (1)
- GNU Library or Lesser General Public License version 3.0 (1)
- Microsoft Reciprocal License (1)
- Mozilla Public License 1.0 (1)
- Open Software License 3.0 (1)
- Creative Commons Attribution License (3)
- Public Domain (3)
- Other License (2)
- Linux (104)
- Grouping and Descriptive Categories (102)
- Modern (79)
- Windows (75)
- BSD (60)
- Mac (44)
- Android (11)
- Status: 4 - Beta ×
Mystic Player is an Audio/Video player made in java using java swings. It has most of the features of the popularly used winamp player.
CD player and ripper for classical music. Read information about the CD from http://rondo.fr a CDDB-like database for classical music.
THC All In One Media Converter is an all in one audio converter/burner
ViewOn.tv is a Media Player that support audio, video and Internet radios. Play your music from your PC, DVD/CD or from your iPod/iPhone. It offers great ways to manage your music library, to create playlist, to copy and burn CDs.
A frontend for cdparanoia and cdda2wav. Made for secure ripping. Supports ripping to flac, wavpack, musepack, ogg vorbis and mp3. Creates xml logs.
Capricciotools is a set audio related tools to be ran on a headless linux server. This includes: automatic transcoding of flac files to mp3 and ogg vorbis files; a cd-ripper (to flac, including freedb/musicbrainz tag lookup).
Smart - is an open source audio player, based on BASS.dlls5 weekly downloads