I want to let you know about a free Webcast I will host on Tuesday, June 28, next week entitled, “Web 2.0 Security: Social Mediaâ€™s Effect on the Threat Landscape.” Join me and guest speakers Joe Maglitta, Contributing Editor, Geeknet; David M. Jacquet, President, The InfoSec Group; and Tim Roddy, Sr. Director Web & Email Security, McAfee for a detailed discussion on Tuesday next week at 2pm Eastern/11am Pacific. My guest speakers and I will discuss all the ways you can build a better security strategy that accounts for the growing threat risks posed by social media and social networks. Topics covered will include:
* IT security in a Web 2.0 world
* Security threats specific to social networks
* Changing nature of malware, viruses, identity theft, and other threats in the age of social media
* How to calculate the potential costs of security threats
* How to build a comprehensive security strategy
* Tools to calculate security and policy management ROI
* And much more…
In addition, Joe, David, Tim, and I will take questions from live attendees, so I encourage you to attend. If you are in the midst of building a new security strategy, or busy managing the growing number of employees using Web 2.0 technologies at work, please come, ask questions, and learn what your colleagues are doing too. We want to hear your thoughts and help you with your needs.
Click here to learn more. I look forward to answering your questions at this Webcast.