On 2014-05-22, we triggered a forced password change for SourceForge users.
- We have adopted a longer minimum password length standard.
- There has been a change in our authentication layer, moving to a more modern Open Source platform.
- Password hashing algorithm and key length has changed.
- Forced password reset has occurred sitewide to ensure all stored password hashes meet these stronger standards.
- All site users have been sent email asking for password change.
- There has been no known breach or compromise of our systems.